Anger Issues!

i dont think i will be buying another renault after the service i am having after they have had my car since october waiting on a ****ing manifold !
to be honest its getting to that stage that they are ruining my life i have never been so pissed off in my entire life ...

(sorry for hi-jacking)

Sorry to hear that mate. I deal with complaints on a daily basis so if you need any advice on getting a case together let me know.

I did get my bulb changed by halfords just because I knew it was going to be horrible. 15 minutes later and 3 halfords staff they were still scratching their heads and it was mentioned that if a 200 comes in again they might have to decline doing it. I was lucky, 4th member of staff had a 200. 5 minutes and done. He's since left so I'm buggared now.

I did get my bulb changed by halfords just because I knew it was going to be horrible. 15 minutes later and 3 halfords staff they were still scratching their heads and it was mentioned that if a 200 comes in again they might have to decline doing it. I was lucky, 4th member of staff had a 200. 5 minutes and done. He's since left so I'm buggared now.

I could have just paid the £6 and got the passenger side fitted by halfords but at the end of the day would they have put as much car into it as one of us? - I think not

need to do my passenger side at weekend however intrigued by this get it done for free off Renault lark. does anybody have any info on it for when they say its not free?

Last edited:

Is pretty easy and your not far so i can easily do it if needed again :smile: