Anger Issues!

I've never got angry when it's come to working on a car but this is how I feel right now

Fjkakdilsjfkdlqlmfndkwoqoennmqkxjka!n. !&

I would seriously consider not buying a renault again just due to fact you need to be a surgeon to change a bulb!!!

Haha yeh they are slightly annoying, I think the first time took me ages and my hand was left scratched and red for days!

After 5 they become second nature though!

I find the bulbs easy to do now as ive done them so many times. If you were closer id say to pop the car round :smile:

I remember my first time! :tongueout:anic:

IMG_1637_zps83b187d4.jpg

Alot of effort to change a bulb! But saves taking it to Renault and paying them silly money to do it!

Drivers side is easy, passenger side just remove the air in take thingy (two bolts) and then gives enough room :smile:

Alot of effort to change a bulb! But saves taking it to Renault and paying them silly money to do it!

Drivers side is easy, passenger side just remove the air in take thingy (two bolts) and then gives enough room :smile:

Yep! tbf though I was fitting HIDs in this situation! :smile:

If you have OEM bulbs and the car is under 4 years old it's free at Renault

If you have OEM bulbs and the car is under 4 years old it's free at Renault 

Wish i knew that when i had the 200, Renault charged me (bulb and fitting) but didnt even do it properly and it was all wonky (pointing at roofs of houses) so i had to adjust it myself

It does get easier the first time I done it my Mum actually came out telling me to stop swearing so much :smiley:

Did you remove the butterfly resonator on the passengers side to allow a bit more room?

Drivers side is actually fairly easy.

I managed to get the drivers side sorted today - I felt like the bonnet had me in a judo arm hold whilst I was trying to change it and small squirrels were scratching at my hand.

Got a problem which I've posted in the tech section - the passenger side bulb holder was very loose. If anybody gets a chance to read it all input is appreciated!

I've never got angry when it's come to working on a car but this is how I feel right now

Fjkakdilsjfkdlqlmfndkwoqoennmqkxjka!n. !&

I would seriously consider not buying a renault again just due to fact you need to be a surgeon to change a bulb!!!

i dont think i will be buying another renault after the service i am having after they have had my car since october waiting on a ****ing manifold !
to be honest its getting to that stage that they are ruining my life i have never been so pissed off in my entire life ...

(sorry for hi-jacking)