Am I missing something on TV???

i watch danicing on ice over that pish.

would rather watch holly willoughby's 2 tits for a couple of hours rather than the 3 bigger tits on top gear. the show has lost the plot.

clarkson - jumped up wanna-be tory boy. thinks he's a southerner who is actually from yorkshire (!) WTF?

hammond - the little toss who gazes starry eyed at everything clarkson does and says. go back to men and motors you pleb. are you a biker or not? make your mid up fool.

may - if i want to know about pianos, wine or pink jumpers i will ask you but dont try and tell me about cars! doesnt know his arse from his elbow.

seriously the opinions those 3 give on any car is totally worthless.

did driving a twingo of a dock side prove it was good or bad? no

did smashing a lambo down dirt tracks in romania prove it was a good car? no

can we all afford £100k+ cars? no.

are you overpaid knobs. yes

bunch of bloody chancers

i watch danicing on ice over that pish.

would rather watch holly willoughby's 2 tits for a couple of hours rather than the 3 bigger tits on top gear. the show has lost the plot.

clarkson - jumped up wanna-be tory boy. thinks he's a southerner who is actually from yorkshire (!) WTF?

hammond - the little toss who gazes starry eyed at everything clarkson does and says. go back to men and motors you pleb. are you a biker or not? make your mid up fool.

may - if i want to know about pianos, wine or pink jumpers i will ask you but dont try and tell me about cars! doesnt know his arse from his elbow.

seriously the opinions those 3 give on any car is totally worthless.

did driving a twingo of a dock side prove it was good or bad? no

did smashing a lambo down dirt tracks in romania prove it was a good car? no

can we all afford £100k+ cars? no.

are you overpaid knobs. yes

bunch of bloody chancers

your a big fan then :lol:

I used to love top gear but the past few years it's just become a pantomime.

When was the last time they did a proper test of a car?

They just smash the cars up cos they can.

If someone handed me the keys to any car no matter what price I just wouldn't think to myself I'm going to drive it off a cliff just because I can.

The fact he described the ford gt40 as a blue collar supercar for the working class shows his head is up his arse. He thinks everyone lives in the Cotswolds and earns £100k or more a year.

must admit, I love watching Top Gear, last season was very poor - but this one is funny. Can you name someone with a better job?

just find it good entertaining program
never going to own a super car but nice
to see them

Makes me dislike him even more.

The best motoring show on telly has to be wheeler dealers! That edd chine blokes a legend.

im glad im not the only one to watch wheeler dealers lol! The mechanics a top bloke but the presenter is an irritating fool!