Am I missing something on TV???

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
What a shame!

Bunch of pillocks, total waste of money, Clarkson and his kronies!

^^I think I'm gonna make you a Mod so we can both :ban: people who like that tripe!

Currently enjoying the recorded episode on Sky + HD. Where is the tongue poking out smiley? Oh, here it is. :-p

Oh jeez... I actually never remember to watch it so it's not on here atm but I might skip the Ross bit.

All Hail King Clarkson eh Roy? :smile:

It was fantastic tonight, I laughed from start to finish!

I love that Volvo soooooooo much :drool:

I have to say I usually really enjoy topgear but tonights was complete and utter testicles.

The whole albania bit seemed a bit last minute and rushed, but worst of all they had the opportunity to test some fast hatches and wasted it testing 2 cars you'd struggle to find to buy and one you can't.

Following on with the albanian bit, could they have found two more boring cars to drive around in? They were quiet, admiteddly fast but more the most part they seemed to struggle to record any dramatic scenes even on a winding mountain road.

Seriously yawn worthy, shame on you top gear.

I have to say I usually really enjoy topgear but tonights was complete and utter testicles.

The whole albania bit seemed a bit last minute and rushed, but worst of all they had the opportunity to test some fast hatches and wasted it testing 2 cars you'd struggle to find to buy and one you can't.

Following on with the albanian bit, could they have found two more boring cars to drive around in? They were quiet, admiteddly fast but more the most part they seemed to struggle to record any dramatic scenes even on a winding mountain road.

Seriously yawn worthy, shame on you top gear.

Someone else who is going to become a moderator to help me :ban: Top Gear fans :wink:

just watched it pritty good i thought
need to work on the Bentley i think