Alien green Clio RS200 #under8 BTG project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers guys yeah I'm well happy! Cage was around £1500 but that's including them picking the car up and taking it up north (I'm in London) and dropping it off! They fabricated it from scratch to my design, basically I just gave them this photo and said I wanted this but in mine haha

14dd304f9d608736615997d6cfd06785.jpg

Highly recomended though, SW Motorsport

Plans engine wise are cams and v6 airbox over winter, oh and an akrapovic evolution exhaust system...

Isn't the inner wheel arch just very thin metal and not ideal for mounting a cage to?
Just looks wrong to me.

The safety devices cage I had was a toy really, didn't strengthen the chassis at all, this cage is welded at key points to the chassis so will stiffen the car up and improve handling.

The safety devices cage is really designed to be used with some interior in the car so looks silly when it's fully stripped because of the massive gaps around it lol

The cars going to look like a weapon in a few weeks, and hopefully be winning races/setting nurburgring lap records. watch this space.

Cars looking awesome mate! Did I just buy your old recaro seats on ebay by any chance? They're off an alien green very similar to this lol

I'm racing in the Team Trophy debut is Brands Hatch GP on the 15th of August mate then Donnington and Oulton park

Status
Not open for further replies.