Alien green Clio RS200 #under8 BTG project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race day and I found out that if my car was 10kg heavier it would have been in the class below (class d, nobody bothered to tell me but I should have checked) so basically I was at a disadvantage because I was right at the bottom of class c.... For the sake of leaving my passenger seat in haha

However my first race went well. qualified fourteenth out of thirty four, and ninth in class out of 13.

Spent qualifying trying to learn the car!!

Then came the race, after the worst start off the line ever (not joking lol) I managed to claw my way up to fourteenth overall out of thirty four starters, and sixth in class out of thirteen.

The only clio that beat me was an actual x85 cup racer!!

Roll on donnington next month, could put my seat in and win class d with easy but I'm going to attempt to lose 200kg from my car and win class c, love a challenge lol

Dru (Andrew modica)

691bb9d2eb1357619ab8c1038920b57c.jpgc4d861cd614e68118091c0f8f3f9ed3d.jpg

Awesome!
Seen so many people bragging that they are going to go racing etc. and never do it, so it's good to see your car!

I have been scammed by Dru Modical (also known as Andrew Modica). He made an effort to plot the sale of an BMW S54 engine to me, show me pictures of his races, video of the engine I am buying and his credentials and race car. He then sent me a paypal invoice and I paid UK$2400 to his account. He has since disappeared and I could not contact him in any channel. He scammed my hard earn money. I have since reported this incident to www.actionfraud.police.uk/
And I will continue my effort to ensure that the car community do not get scam by Dru Modica. Do contact me if you have want more information on the deal or about him. (Where he races, what he race, who he deals with, his life etc etc) I have done some homework before he removed me from his facebook profile.

https://www.facebook.com/dru.modica
https://www.facebook.com/teamdru/

Status
Not open for further replies.