Alien Green 200 FF Cup (PROJECTORS FITTED)

TORN BETWEEN THE TOW OF THESE ATM, HELP ME!

• Total voters
N0ddie, Henderson the straight bar is made of stainless steal just the only scrap I could find at the time haha and the mini cage thing is just mild to big to use stainless some one might have noticed haha

And yeh the SS will be getting polished and the cage will go fluro orange or yellow I think but open to suggestions :smile:

N0ddie just you change it haha :smile:

ah cheers mate,i have no experience with strut braces what so ever,are they all made of mild/stainless steel?

Haha looks like it! But it's just a bag of stuff out my old car been there for a while now :L

Neither have I haha
I made one out of stainless and the other of mild but that's just because that's what was available at the time, but if you make it out of stainless that's a 1" pipe so about 33mm and a wall thickness of 3mm and its heavy for what it is, tha mini cage is 30mm with a wall of about 2mm I think it's a lot lighter. The SS bit would easy be double the weight of the MS bit

If you need any advice about it just pm me happy to help where I can :smile:

MORE UPDATES!

got a chance to fit the braces tonight!:smile: some slight adjustments were needed but nothing a file wouldn't help :smiley:
what do you think?

29D12772-35B2-4BF2-BB4D-E2A752D0165C-2120-0000016F1C6A246F.jpg
7DAF6C60-9CE1-487B-9F25-05265591AA7C-2120-0000016F2D07F8DC.jpg
1AD753E4-93DA-47C5-9103-1B899EFD328A-2120-0000016F32EABB24.jpg

sorry for the rubbish quality iphone ftw, still need to sort out all the carpet and that but you get the idea haha

What one would you be looking to buy?
I'd have to check the price of material first and I'd have to do a bit of fine tuning to get them as good as I'd like to sell to people, I'd have a think about it tho :smile:

That's the easiest one to do haha
I'll ask tomorrow what the price of 35mm tube is, if I made it I'd just sent it unpainted to keep the cost to the buyer down plus you're free to paint it any way you like :smile:

*SMALL UPDATE*

ordered some part and the first are starting to arrive :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1. scorpion exhaust
2. team heko's
3. H&R springs 30/40 for only £160 posted!
4. RS front badge (HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THEM TO FIT!?)

got the hekos today look great on! but to dark for a pic so here's the logo instead :smiley:
E0D50457-2309-4568-9283-D39CB22D6D47-282-0000005C58BAFC22.jpg

exhaust and springs should be here tomorrow of Friday

on the exhaust note :wink: i dealt with a guy called Shaun Leonard at scorpion, brilliant guy couldn't help me more if he tried, there customer service is brilliant and would really recommend them :smile:

Looks good mate, any news on the strut braces ?

sorry mitch i forgot about that one!:worried: well after having mine on to see how good of a fit it was, its defiantly improved handling but i did have the cage in at the same time and im still not sure how safe it is to the parts being bolted directly to the shock on only one bolt, but ill ask tomorrow how much a length of 1" pipe is and ill get back to you

did you take off the 2 run things on the top of the bracket mark to fit it?

did you take off the 2 run things on the top of the bracket mark to fit it?[/QUOTE]

no mate just cut foam tape to size and put in place,the brackets were a bit flexable so went in ok,
its still in place after 2years but i dont go over 70mph so thats prob why:wink:

did you take off the 2 run things on the top of the bracket mark to fit it?

no mate just cut foam tape to size and put in place,the brackets were a bit flexable so went in ok,
its still in place after 2years but i dont go over 70mph so thats prob why:wink:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha why would you need to go over 70mph anyway :tongueout:
I even heated my one up to make it more malubal and it still won't go in!:worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions