Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

ag would have looked awesome just don't understand why renault used yellow recaros would have looked so much nicer in black in all other cars than the yellow ones

ag would have looked awesome just don't understand why renault used yellow recaros would have looked so much nicer in black in all other cars than the yellow ones

Its a spare set of strips and centre dash that I've had sprayed, eventually I'll be getting the other dash strips done AG (Maybe) and centre dash carbon dipped.

Looking great mate the finish is amazing on them:thumbup1:

Indeed.

Well they were delivered this morning but sods law strikes again as I wasn't in to get them lol.

Going to pick them up from the depot later.

Its a spare set of strips and centre dash that I've had sprayed, eventually I'll be getting the other dash strips done AG (Maybe) and centre dash carbon dipped.

Indeed.

Well they were delivered this morning but sods law strikes again as I wasn't in to get them lol.

Going to pick them up from the depot later.

Lol like me then

Picked the bits up and installed them. Centre console was a bitch to remove.

Love them on the car.

Pics tomorrow as its dark now.

Some crappy iPhone pics:

7181395024_2a193c6940_b.jpg

7181392384_e74cc69c5e_b.jpg

7181390330_65c3f7866c_b.jpg

Over all I'm chuffed to bits. The dash and vent surrounds look silver in the pics but they are a nice anthracite colour. I matches the anthracite bits inside the speedo/rev meter surround.

The yellow dash strips looks awesome also, imo. Perfect match to the yellow rev meter and yellow on the Recaros.

Cheers bud. Does brighten up what was quite a dull interior, not that I'm complaining as that's what I bought.

Unsure as to what to do with the spare dash bits now.

Looking good N0ddie :thumbup:

Cheers Angel.

Think the next interior piece will be the CF clock surround from you :thumbup1:

Looks real good i like that they sure do a good job sprayshack what do they charge for a centre console ?

Not sure on the "just centre console price" but I was £155 for the 3 dash strips, 3 vent surrounds and the centre console.

Will post when I have done a few more bits done.:thumbup1:

Ah! I look forward to the pics.

Great read and Awesome car sounds good on track videos!, 8)

Just had a question on how you removed the centre piece trim as I cant find any guides anywhere and dont want to crack anything! Cheers.

Great read and Awesome car sounds good on track videos!, 8)

Just had a question on how you removed the centre piece trim as I cant find any guides anywhere and dont want to crack anything! Cheers.

Remove the head unit and pull straight out. Needs quite a tug. It's a fairly robust bit of plastic so you shouldn't damage it.

Similar Thread Suggestions