Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

A wee update of sorts.

I have purchased one of the famous 64mm throttle bodies from Deadmau so will be fitting that at the start of June. That way the car will have "learned" the new TB for when the car goes into be remapped at RSTuning on the 17th July.

In the mean time, not long to go until its next outing at Knockhill.

Right guys. Cup spoiler is coming off.

Do you guys think I should leave the roof black and the wee bit at the top of the tailgate?

Or remove and go back to green?

I'm thinking leave the black.

The problem with going back to green will be the holes left over from the cup spoiler. If I was to keep black then I could just get another layer of vinyl put on to cover the holes?

Sounds like the sensible answer is keep it black and see how you feel about it. Don't sell the spoiler though as if you don't repair the tailgate you may wish to refit when you sell.

Yeah. I'm gonna keep it for a couple of months after removal just in case lol.

The long term solution (Should I decide indefinitely to remove the spoiler) would be have the holes filled and the tailgate repainted.

Obviously an expensive solution but imo the proper solution.

saw the ktec sprint spoiler on B16 OJB's car off here on monday,it looked stunning mate,never seen one in the flesh before and i must say it really suited the car,its the sprint or the cup racer for me

Similar Thread Suggestions