Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

Just off the phone to K-Tech. Doesnt look like al be getting it before the weekend, especially not Friday when its booked in to get fitted. Disappointed to say the least:chair::chair::chair:

So now its just a waiting game.

Aww that rubbish mate ! I hate when things work out like that.

At least your not phoning the garage the day before saying you cant make it.

Aww that rubbish mate ! I hate when things work out like that.

At least your not phoning the garage the day before saying you cant make it.

I've to ring them again tomorrow to see if they have arrived yet. If not then I defo wont have it for the weekend.

If it gets sent tomorrow then I would get it some time on Friday, so might see if they can fit it Saturday morning.

News just in. The exhaust has arrived at K-Tech and "should" be with me on Friday. Now to get it booked in for Saturday morning.

Wicked, another member of the 'povic' club :wink:

Youll love it mate, are you getting it dyno'd before and after? I found mine made no more peak power (unmapped) but the mid range (especially) and top end felt looooads better!! Revs much better! Its true in the advert that from 2k upwards its a lot more free. All i need is a feckin 200 diff so i can use my nice carbon tips :worried:

Enjoy it mate the sound is ridiculously addictive lol!! :smile:

Wicked, another member of the 'povic' club :wink:

Youll love it mate, are you getting it dyno'd before and after? I found mine made no more peak power (unmapped) but the mid range (especially) and top end felt looooads better!! Revs much better! Its true in the advert that from 2k upwards its a lot more free. All i need is a feckin 200 diff so i can use my nice carbon tips :worried:

Enjoy it mate the sound is ridiculously addictive lol!! :smile:

I've had it dyno'd previously so will have a reading to compare with. Will need to get the dyno booked.

I assume you missed out on the 200 diffuser that was up for sale a few days ago?

I've had it dyno'd previously so will have a reading to compare with. Will need to get the dyno booked.

I assume you missed out on the 200 diffuser that was up for sale a few days ago?

Yes mate I did, chap snapped one up so fast lol and Bic wanted to much for it IMO. £450 just for the diff?! Noooo way lol!! Be interesting to see your dyne results mate on the 200!! :smile: you'll love it lol!!

Neighbor knocked the door when I got home from work today. My zaust has arrived :bounce1:
5515511726_3a48783c2f_b.jpg

Didnt delve in too deeply as its all nice and packaged but got the wee box with the clamps, instructions and carbon fibre diffuser tips. It looks sexee :headphone:

5515513790_0e968d3fae_b.jpg

Bring on Saturday now :driveby:

you lucky man,

i bet saturday cant come quick enough now.

Immense!! Shell will love your wages this weekend :wink:

Lol. On call this weekend so wont get to drive it as much as I'd like but yeah, canny wait.

i want i want lol

Lol. Your R27 is a beast in itself.

Brilliant mate, can't wait to hear it at knockhill.

They're developing one for the 500, can't wait to see it !

You up Knockhill this weekend? Wont be going on myself but would come up to watch, maybe even bagsy a few passenger laps.

What zaust to yous have on the 500 at the mo?

Similar Thread Suggestions