Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

You up Knockhill this weekend? Wont be going on myself but would come up to watch, maybe even bagsy a few passenger laps.

What zaust to yous have on the 500 at the mo?

No mate not going this weekend, Ive still got £60 lying to use for one rite enough.

The 500's back on the standard exhaust, Lisa's preferred the standard 'double shot' tips instead of the big bore 500 R3 style. I think Akrapovic will offer their carbon tips when the 500's systems finished she will probably go for them instead of their titanium tips.

its less than that now, lol :lol:

Its on now :tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

Sounds awesome. Virtually silent on the motorway but nice and aggressive when "giving it some". Not got any videos yet, as you can see from the pics below its fudging snowing again.

5518977407_5bc4bd02f4_b.jpg

5518976817_211964fb08_b.jpg

Not much to see tbh but from my snowy drive home from the garage, I love it already :thumbup:

looks great,

i do like the carbon tips it finishes it off nicely.

I was a bit unsure on them from the pics online as they sometimes looked "too light". However, on the car they look much better. Less of the chinsy chrome.

Sounds awesome. I have got a ds3 home on demo nice car nice to drive. They gave me the fast Petrol one same as cooper s engine it's quick lol

Excellent. How long you got it for?

Just a couple of hours really nice car now me and the better half are making our minds up if we are going to buy it or not. £20 a yr rd tax and 60mpg think the 197 could also get replaced if the fuel prices keep rising :-(

Its on now :tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

Sounds awesome. Virtually silent on the motorway but nice and aggressive when "giving it some". Not got any videos yet, as you can see from the pics below its fudging snowing again.

Not much to see tbh but from my snowy drive home from the garage, I love it already :thumbup:

Sounds perfect, just what i'd want :smile:

Love this car

Cant believe the difference those carbon tips make to the rear! Looks brilliant!
I'll definetely heading to a scottish meet to hear this!

You'll be glad its fitted and gutted its bloody snowing again :@

Did you go up to Knockhill today ?

Nah it was cancelled coz the snow.

Cant believe the difference those carbon tips make to the rear! Looks brilliant!
I'll definetely heading to a scottish meet to hear this!

Good to hear. Not decided where the next run will be but myself and Andy will get another one organised soon.

Similar Thread Suggestions