Akrapovic EVO system

Madeno do really nice stuff I have to say. They also know how to charge for it too unfortunately.

Well I fitted a scorpion non resonated system which is apparently 8.3kg lighter than stock it's a third the price and IMO sounds amazing. It's only gives a claimed gain of 0.8ps, but I never bought it expecting gains tho just mainly for the noise :smile:
I'll admit fitment wasn't great but the 30mins it took to fix doesn't warrant the extra on akro, I know about the built quality and sound from bike exhaust but obviously their a lot smaller so price isn't so much of an issue. Doubt I'll ever understand this but awell each to their own :smile: as long as you enjoy it I spose it can't be bad haha

I made scorpion fit mine perfectly because the right pipe wouldn't line up.. Turns out 2 bolts adjust the rubber holders so you can pull it perfectly into the middle :smiley:

i fitted my exhaust yesterday. i wasn't totally happy with the alignment and it was bugging me last night so i took the diffuser off again and readjusted it. its much better now - just a small tweak on the rear hangers makes a big difference so its a bit trial and error to get it perfectly aligned.

after tweaking it i took it for a blast and its class.

its a bit louder than i expected but the throttle response is way better and the mid range is a massive improvement.

the noise on a steady throttle isn't much worse than standard but it is louder when you put your foot down.

crusing at motorway speed isn't too bad at all - i always find these cars noisy anyway

when changing up gears the throttle picks up much quicker. i never noticed a delay before but now its much more responsive.

the pops and crackles on gear changes are addictive too!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]also no flat spot too so well useable. its actually easier to drive slow now as its got better throttle response.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]a great exhaust. I'm not just saying it to justify it to myself but get yourself one![/FONT]

Hi guys!
Is it possible that rear Akra hangers have stretched?
I have a strange knock after a cold start when the car is moving. After approximately 60 secs the knock is gone. It's like the rear muffler is touching diffuser or car somewhere..?
Any experience? I already tightened rear door striker plate..

Hi guys!
Is it possible that rear Akra hangers have stretched?
I have a strange knock after a cold start when the car is moving. After approximately 60 secs the knock is gone. It's like the rear muffler is touching diffuser or car somewhere..?
Any experience? I already tightened rear door striker plate..
Sounds like it just needs adjusted man

I was so geeky with mine I measured/aligned the tips with a lazer ruler

No issue At all with knocking. Exits were dead central in the collector funnels

Still never sounded as good as Litchy's supersprint system did on the NA engines