200: Akrapovic Edition (Limited to 20 cars)

The only thing I don't like about that is the roof... And the lack of the cup spoiler lol :tongueout:

Apart from that it's awesome :smile: is it a Renault special edition or 20 cars that akrapovic are selling on?

Oh yeah it is, never noticed that. Are they all gonna be white? Shame if they are think black would look epic!!

It, the best yet, but we don't need another car with a gimmick, we want the corsa equal, a 'Clio' Nurburgring' type. Something that separates it from the norm. Clio continues to be sold short by Renault. The one good thing about the 197 is we only had the F1. I recon its gonna get daft as Renault continues to want to shift the last remaining 200's.

Last edited:
It, the best yet, but we don't need another car with a gimmick, we want the corsa equal, a 'Clio' Nurburgring' type. Something that separates it from the norm. Clio continues to be sold short by Renault. The one good thing about the 197 is we only had the F1. I recon its gonna get daft as Renault continues to want to shift the last remaining 200's.

I think it works with this, and the red bull because the look different and this one will perform better. I like the silver stone but it was an overpriced silver Clio.Would be gd to see a 'proper' version like u say.

A clio similar to R26R for the end of the 200 era would be just right:smile:

Agree mate. It would be a legend like the r26r and so collectable. A properly done lightweight track ready 200. Not another with stickers please Renault (as nice as this one is)......

Would it be possible to make a vinyl sticker in black to give that look? Does look mean! Rather than painting?

Not a massive fan. I don't like the front end on a 200 unless its black and I hate that roof vinyl. Looks like im in the minority there lol