Air Freshner

What does everyone use? Obviously this is down to personal preference, just interested.

I have just bought a couple of Mr Zogs Sex Wax Coconut as I like the smell of the surf wax.

Was tempted by the stripper scent on Juicy Detailing but was'nt convinced ha

bubblegum and black car thing going on here.

My Mr Zogs have arrived and in the car, pretty strong, could smell it through the jiffy bag. Will be nice when it has calmed down a little.

Bought another couple off the same website, coconut, mango and papaya, sounds more like a drink than an airfreshner

California Scents 'Coronado Cherry' is a winner. Cheap on eBay and lasts ages. Although the misses did get me some stripper scent for my birthday and it's lush! Doesn't last long though, needs a spray every few days.

California Scents 'Coronado Cherry' is a winner. Cheap on eBay and lasts ages. Although the misses did get me some stripper scent for my birthday and it's lush! Doesn't last long though, needs a spray every few days.

Coronado Cherry. Amazing.

Ive just ordered 3 to try them out. My first sex wax one is running out, still smells nice though and the misses stole the other one

California scents, coconut. It's the best IMO. Fresh and not too strong,

it also fits in the cup holder that's right between the front seats, that's for the rear passengers.

I like the cherry ones but after a while I think it smells like Marzipan!

I got a really nice one from Auto Finesse and it smelt amazing for a month :smile:

Chemical Guys 'Stripper Scent' ... oh my word best smell.. EVER!

Best thing ever when you spray it in there and leave it, then get in your car the next day forgetting you've sprayed it and POW ... awesome!

Simple things amuse simple minds I suppose hahahaha