Ahhhhhh I can't decide which system!!!!!

Hell. Maybe im wrong then. Mine was deffo advertised as 197/200 fitting. As are many second-hand systems you see for sale.

Maybe the manufacturers covering their ass's ? Or maybe i am wrong.

Interested to see how this progress's........

Cobra system has only one rear silencer, anyone got that? Thinking with only one silencer in system I might struggle to hear girlfriend on a drive

I think the overall fitment of the exhaust to the car is exactly the same on 197/200, however it's the tailpipes that can cause an issue, because of the different diffuser??

For example, one designed for a 197 would have the longer, slash-cut ends, and they wouldn't fit properly into a 200 diffuser. Likewise a 200 system would perhaps need bolt-on tips fitted so they didn't get lost in a 197 diffuser.

Yea
I think the overall fitment of the exhaust to the car is exactly the same on 197/200, however it's the tailpipes that can cause an issue, because of the different diffuser??

For example, one designed for a 197 would have the longer, slash-cut ends, and they wouldn't fit properly into a 200 diffuser. Likewise a 200 system would perhaps need bolt-on tips fitted so they didn't get lost in a 197 diffuser.
yes I think you're correct there from research today.

Yeah think Jimmy has hit the nail on the head there.

Personally from lots of youtube/instagram videos the best i've heard is this:

Think I might try the resonated system and then if I need anymore noise add the decat - as far as i'm aware the car doesn't really need a map with the resonated system, however the turborenault group buy is tempting

Think I might try the resonated system and then if I need anymore noise add the decat - as far as i'm aware the car doesn't really need a map with the resonated system, however the turborenault group buy is tempting
I'm going non res but cats left in. feeling brave !

Theres tickover, accelerating away and in-car video's of the same set up on my Progress thread. (Link straight below !)

I just fitted a scorpion resonated to replace my milltek as it was melting my diffuser on trackdays, absolutely love it, so worth the money and sounds so much nicer than the milltek I think [emoji108]

Reactions: sevenfourate