Ahhhhhh I can't decide which system!!!!!

Hmm it's the middle silencer I'm unsure about.

I do a fair amount of motorway miles so couldn't be dealing with any droning and it's not too bad and plus I thought if I order the resonated system then I can always replace the silencer with some pipe if I wanted to in the future

I do a fair amount of motorway miles so couldn't be dealing with any droning and it's not too bad and plus I thought if I order the resonated system then I can always replace the silencer with some pipe if I wanted to in the future
Yes I get that. My Clio is not even a second car, it's a third . I may only use it once a week to blat up the country roads here so it spends its time accelerating rather than cruising

Probably best waiting for Black Friday to see if any deals come on? I have a shopping list of stuff to get including an exhaust system but I can hold off for a couple of weeks

OK I've just checked on Euro car parts and scorpion is on there at 427, so do 30% discount codes work on performance stuff? cos I make that 300!!!

Well the guy i bought it off told me it was Non Res, and i would say Loud, although it can be a bit droney! but i think one of the cats have been took off