Afternoon All...

Hi
I'm Ian, a 182 owner from Doncaster.
Looking to buy a 197 very soon so happy days
Live in Doncaster but an Essex boy at heart.
Looking forward to some banter on here :biggrin:

Welcome to the site Ian.
What's with the username.?

Its my website name mate, I own a website that buys and sells pre-owned designer clothing. Mainly terrace wear but all genuine and nice clobber :smiley:

I'm on a few other forums to do with the business so thought it would be easier to keep the same names or I'll just get confused.......

Ian

Jesus Ian... you moved from Essex to Donny?

I don't know if that's going up in the world or down... ;-)

Welcome to the site!

(the mrs is from Donny, so maybe I can get away with it...)

Jesus Ian... you moved from Essex to Donny?

I don't know if that's going up in the world or down... ;-)

Welcome to the site!

(the mrs is from Donny, so maybe I can get away with it...)

Down in house prices..... But moved from a 2 bed flat to a 5 bed house so not all bad.!

My daughters a Donny girl........ I know am in for some **** when she's a teenager lol

Sounds good to me!

And yeah, lock her up and throw away the key - that's the only advice I can give!

My mrs is from near Cusworth, so if you see a blonde guy driving a black 197 around, throw me a wave!

Welcome. You won't regret buying a 197. They are great little cars, guaranteed to put a big smile on you're face.

Cant wait mate.... Had a series of nice cars

Fiesta ST
TT 225
Civic Type R ep3
Megane 225
Clio 182 (current)

Loved the 225 megane but it was a little to big for me, love the 182 but need to sell it now to raise funds for the 197 :jump1:

Welcome from 1 Ian to another,hopefully see you around Donny soon in your new car ,I'm normally around Donny most weekends ,gud luck with the sale.