Adding Amp to factory HU?

Top man!.. I'm putting Pioneer TS-Q131C in the front, is there much point in me changing the back speakers?

I will probably add a small amp and sub at a later date.

I'm not a rear speaker fan, but put those in and give it a listen first. Have you already bought those, as there are better alternatives for the money, as long as your ok with a little bit more fitting work.

Not bought any of it yet mate planning on ordering it all this weekend and getting it fitted next... I live up in the lakes and there is really nowhere for me to go try speakers out so was just going to get these as they seem easy to fit... like I say I'm not after award winning sound just a decent improvement on the rubbish that's in it at the moment.

Anyone know for sure if the stalk and display Alpine APF-D102RE adaptor works in 200's?

The guys who is installing mine says it is not working at all he says he has been on to Alpine technical and they say maybe the computer coding or something is slightly different?

Not trying to Hi-jack the thread or anything but just thought i'd say Hi. Im from Egremont so just down the road from you. I think i've seen you around and about. I've just swapped in my albi blue 197 R27 for a iliad blue Phase 2 V6. I'll give you a flash of the lights if I see you around!

My mate cozzie (who is on here as well) has got a black 200 with the same wheels as yours.

I will keep an eye out for you mate :wink:

Yeah I've seen the one like mine think he has anthracite front and diffuser?

Just wish I'd know just how ****e the factory HU is before i bought mine!

Yeah he's got the anthracite bits. I know what you mean about the HU. the one in my R27 was upgraded apparently from the base spec but it was still pretty weedy. The one the vee is worse still. Although the noise of the engine makes up for it!

Yeah he's got the anthracite bits. I know what you mean about the HU. the one in my R27 was upgraded apparently from the base spec but it was still pretty weedy. The one the vee is worse still. Although the noise of the engine makes up for it!

I can imagine mate I don't think I'd bother with a HU at all if I had a v6 just behind my tabs!