Aberdeen room rent!!!

Alright people, I was wondering if anyone can help me out if possible. I'm looking to rent a room in Aberdeen from the 24th August for a minimum period of 6 month looking at £500 PCM inc bills maximum (would prefer the £400 area) I know a few of you are from up that way and was wondering do any of you rent rooms or know anyone who does. I'm clean and obviously have good interests :wink: ill be working mon to fri normally weekends off and often every other weekend go home, please let me know if anyone has Info thanks , Ben

Alright people, I was wondering if anyone can help me out if possible. I'm looking to rent a room in Aberdeen from the 24th August for a minimum period of 6 month looking at £500 PCM inc bills maximum (would prefer the £400 area) I know a few of you are from up that way and was wondering do any of you rent rooms or know anyone who does. I'm clean and obviously have good interests :wink: ill be working mon to fri normally weekends off and often every other weekend go home, please let me know if anyone has Info thanks , Ben

yeah right your profile says your from Middlesbrough, you must be the only one if its true.