A sad day

A2ON

Platinum Member
Coilovers got taken off today ready for trade in on the 19th

It's safe to say the drive home was much less fun .

:-( all in all a sad day and a massive realisation the Clio is acctually going !!

A

Sorry to hear that. I've said goodbye to a 197, Trophy and 225 now so I feel your pain!

Whats replacing it?

Thanks guys , nah CBA with coils on the vxr

Courtny sport do a chasis upgrade , LSD, rear anti roll bar , eibach springs etc might do that but we shall see .

All I hav to do now is sell the things !! Just can't seem to shift the coils there a bargin ! May have to bay then but I really can't be bothered lol

put them on the bay mate. make sure u get 900 though cus its robbery if not.

thought it might av come wiv limited slip dif as standard . . . . if not beware of the dreaded torque steer lol. u not going to oulton park on 7th july then mate?

Yes mate Arden blue astra VXR .

Yeh I'd like 900 but I'll take a little less to shift them.

No sadly not at oulton park now . Sorry mate . I'll be (hopefully) coming to passenger / watch at silverstone.

Hahahahahahahahaha you need to go do the car and the coilys justice .

Just be carefull lol

i will have to be very careful ive got a set of steely's on order and toyo R888's 8 x 17's to replace the R26 wheels on the day

17 x 8j? im having the steely's made to that size u see n i wudnt wanna stretch a 7.5 onto em. steel wheels and ull have to wait n see what my next big investment is . . . . . all i can tell u is that its gunna be like no other clio lol

17 x 8j? im having the steely's made to that size u see n i wudnt wanna stretch a 7.5 onto em. steel wheels and ull have to wait n see what my next big investment is . . . . . all i can tell u is that its gunna be like no other clio lol

Oooohh, I'm excited! Lol! Can I have you R26 wheels for free?!!! LMAO! :lol:

my steely's are for track days arran lol r26 wheels to drive there and back on semi slicks or slicks on the steely's. Alcon brake conversion next they make airbus brakes oh yeah lol :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions