A proper Hello

Well I joined around March I believe with the intention of buying what is now my 200. Some of you may recall my threads either here or in cliosport regarding my 20th Anniversary Edition. Anyway after this site was down I thought I'm gonna give it a fair go as there is more general stuff about the 200 on here than other forums.

I have had the car just shy of 4 months, rolling standard everything (in the market for a filter though) and on almost 4,000km (won't be bothered checking how much in miles lol). I love it upto now. Here is a quick pic:

1.jpg

7b.jpg

6.jpg

5-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

8.jpg

2-1.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

And out.

Last edited:
Spec:

Minus Recaros and cup pack, everything else.

The 20th Anniversary Edition as standard comes with custom stitching on the dash, pearlescent white paint with deep black roof, GT spoiler, extra tinted windows and lights, badges on the pillars and inside, satnav, bluetooth, 17" beepop wheels, auto mirrors and can't remember what else :wink:

Cheers guys. Is there a section where you all hangout and random chat, looked at the 'Pub Chat' and not much going on in there.

:welcome: to the club mate. You and your car be much more appreciated over here than on Cliosport. If your car isn't a 172 or 182 then it's pants is their general opinion.

Cheers guys. Is there a section where you all hangout and random chat, looked at the 'Pub Chat' and not much going on in there.

Pub chat is the place to "just chat". It's not usually a bussling hub like it is over on Cliosport. We tend to keep the chat Clio, but your more than welcome to stick up what ever you want (within reason obviously :lol:smile:.

Feel free to stick some more pics of the 200 up in the gallery section.

:welcome: to the club mate. You and your car be much more appreciated over here than on Cliosport. If your car isn't a 172 or 182 then it's pants is their general opinion.

Pub chat is the place to "just chat". It's not usually a bussling hub like it is over on Cliosport. We tend to keep the chat Clio, but your more than welcome to stick up what ever you want (within reason obviously :lol:smile:.

Feel free to stick some more pics of the 200 up in the gallery section.

Thats about all the pics I got lol.

You're right about cliosport, more 172/182 (chavs :-p) there than 197/200's. Any who I have a few questions to ask so I'll drop a new thread in the Clio section tomorrow. People get raped over there for asking noobie questions and a little bird told me this place is more friendly lol.

The car looks sweet, the more I see the 200 the more I think about upgrading.

Upgrading? Do you have a 197, if so and if I were you seeing as the 197 and 200 are almost identical I would wait for the new Clio RS arriving in 2012. Rumours are that it is going to be a 1.6 turbo.

Upgrading? Do you have a 197, if so and if I were you seeing as the 197 and 200 are almost identical I would wait for the new Clio RS arriving in 2012. Rumours are that it is going to be a 1.6 turbo.

Yeah mate I have got a 197 the R27 model. The thought of a 1.6 engine just doesn't sit sight with me coming from a car with 2. If it was a 2 litre turbo that would be more appealing.

Yeah mate I have got a 197 the R27 model. The thought of a 1.6 engine just doesn't sit sight with me coming from a car with 2. If it was a 2 litre turbo that would be more appealing.

Dare I menion the DS3 here lol, but it does have a 1.6 iirc. I agree though, a 2.0ltr turbo would be the business but that would step on meg250 toe's.

Dare I menion the DS3 here lol, but it does have a 1.6 iirc. I agree though, a 2.0ltr turbo would be the business but that would step on meg250 toe's.

And emissions and fuel economy...

TBH I like the idea of a smaller turbo engine, tuning potential and some more torque are just what what the doctor ordered for the clio RS.

And emissions and fuel economy...

TBH I like the idea of a smaller turbo engine, tuning potential and some more torque are just what what the doctor ordered for the clio RS.

Me too. It would be much more tuneable than the current NA engine, plus everybody likes a whistle. If they made them at around the 200bhp mark with a remap, exhaust, filter and a few bits and bobs you could add 30+ bhp. Which would cost ££££'s on the current engine.