A proper hello!

So, after some deliberation and thought about getting a 200 after I finish University in precisely 3 weeks and 4 days I had decided to wait until then to start looking for a car.

My job starts a few days after finishing University and I was planning on getting a 200 or 197 shortly after...

However, curiosity got the best of me on Saturday afternoon when I visited the Renault dealership round the corner from my house. After seeing a very nice 197 on the forecourt, I took it for a test drive, slept on my thoughts and decided to buy it yesterday!!

I decided it was in my best interests to wait until after my final exam to collect the car, so here's a sneak peek of the 197 I bought:

photo%203%20%282%29.jpg

photo%201%20%282%29.jpg

photo%201.jpg

So, this is my proper hello after being on the forum just over a week!

Last edited:
Yeah, I literally cannot wait but I have four exams, an assignment and Viva before I get it!! Tactically planned though...

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Just had my first exam today, which went well because I did a ridiculous amount of revision so I rewarded myself with going to the dealer to have another look at what i'm getting in 3 weeks time... I still like it :jump1:

Ha ha, nice one! They're great fun cars. You'll like it even more when you get in and give it a good drive round some proper bends!