A few new pics :)

Can someone please tell me why I missed this I am well miffed now me and Mikeh went searching for this sort of action and we missed it
I will put this down to I was stuck in the coffee tent
Nice pics though:tongue_smilie:

lol no it wasn't today ... although similar rain clouds to be fair!

I am sure some of the lads will be happy to don these outfits at the next show :wink:

I got some white knee high stiletto boots..... Willing to model for charity donations lol no longer have the Gerry helliwell union jack dress thou lol

Haha Andy ... I am not going to ask! LOL

Roy, next time I will save you a little spot next to my Albi :wink:

Craig, you can only dream on hun :wink: haha!

Looking goooood kiddo :tongueout: (albi here too :beer: )

Couldn't make FCS :rolleyes:

Now wheres my lycra car pose pic.... :tongueout:

Last edited:
Looking goooood kiddo :tongueout: (albi here too :beer: )

Couldn't make FCS :rolleyes:

Now wheres my lycra car pose pic.... :tongueout:

Thank you :smile:

Are you going to any other shows this year?

Haha ... I am sure I can arrange something with some of the clio197/200 lads dont you worry ... I am blessed with the art of sweet talking :tongueout:

Stole from that "other" forum

FCS2012DSC_0099.jpg

Are you going to any other shows this year?

Haha ... I am sure I can arrange something with some of the clio197/200 lads dont you worry ... I am blessed with the art of sweet talking :tongueout:

Pleasure,
I compete in motorsport so my calendar can be dictated by that, and recently coming from an Audi ,Im used to attending most Audi/VAG track days/shows - but happy to spread the love to the little French Fancies Family :smiley:

Hahahaha ... I literally just "borrowed" this photo too and it accidently made its way on to my facebook ... Dont know how that happened :wink:

That is sexy! Really like this, Makes me want the aero kit for mine i have the spoiler but no side skirts or front splitter hmm!

and whyy did you have another girl pose infront of your car newbies like me need to know faces for futures shows :innocent: haha

Very nice! Where did you get those exhaust tips? Look a bit more aggressive than the ones on mine lol.

Very nice! Where did you get those exhaust tips? Look a bit more aggressive than the ones on mine lol.

I got them from Top Gear Performance in St Albans ... Its only a back box ad exhaust not a full system but they are powerflow exhausts :smile:

I wanted them to look a little like a 200 but not be in the bumper. They have done a good job and they aren't overly noisy which my neighbours appreciate :smiley: x

I got them from Top Gear Performance in St Albans ... Its only a back box ad exhaust not a full system but they are powerflow exhausts :smile:

I wanted them to look a little like a 200 but not be in the bumper. They have done a good job and they aren't overly noisy which my neighbours appreciate :smiley: x

Ah, I was hoping they where just the tips lol. I find the exhaust tips on my R27 a bit like peashooters :worried:

I did have tips before I got the back box and exhausts, got them from RTec Performance in St Albans and they were about £15 each?! I Think?!

They fitted nicely though and were adjustable :smile:

I did have tips before I got the back box and exhausts, got them from RTec Performance in St Albans and they were about £15 each?! I Think?!

They fitted nicely though and were adjustable :smile:

Sounds good, i'll do a bit of searching today. See what I can find :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions