A few fresh mods.

Got a little something special and unique lined up in the new year lol. Apart from that i have new wheels, r888s, roll cage, grooved rear discs, perspex windows and a couple other secrets planned.

Same as me ref the perspex!!

You should get the front seats out mate if you are going to the extents of perspex!!

looking really good Ben, are you going to track it this year would be nice to see how it performs compare to the rest at one of the RS track days

looking really good Ben, are you going to track it this year would be nice to see how it performs compare to the rest at one of the RS track days

Building it up for a big first time trip to the ring this year. Highlight of the year lol.

going to do the the ring this year did it last year in my impreza was and excellent experience,

What month did you have in mind? Inbetween weekends?

June - July hopefully for a few days, hopefully during the week but if not for a long weekend.

Will be arranging for a small party from 197.net to join me seeing as we havent done a club trip there yet. Anyone interested let me know.

June - July hopefully for a few days, hopefully during the week but if not for a long weekend.

Will be arranging for a small party from 197.net to join me seeing as we havent done a club trip there yet. Anyone interested let me know.

Already going with POT, tag along if you like!

Whos POT???

Thanks for invite mate but due to work not giving me summer leave dates til a week before i doubt i'd be able to get time off when your going.

Performance On Track!

You coming to this RR day then in Feb?? To prove all the people doubting your 215BHP wrong?

Seeing as i been off work for 3 weeks now im not sure if i'll be working that w.end or not. But dont worry i'll try get up there if i can lol. So you can see it for yourself :wink:

Seeing as i been off work for 3 weeks now im not sure if i'll be working that w.end or not. But dont worry i'll try get up there if i can lol. So you can see it for yourself :wink:

LOL yerp, when I see it I will believe!! But TBH... I think you will find its AMDs rollers, in fact, I would put good money on that!

You may prove me wrong yet though! :wink:

Tut kevo, not bitter are we ? :tongueout:

LOL thats just it NO!!!

But.. there is no logical way a car with just cams and an exhaust can make 215 and mine with an ECU etc on top of that make under 203, yet you keep stating you have 215BHP so prove it! I have offered to drive to you but you dont seem keen!

Its not bitterness in the slightest, it really isnt mate, if its true all credit to you but It doesnt add up, you refuse to believe the rollers were over reading yet your car is the only one I have ever known make 194BHP STD which is book figures. As I have explained to people before, certain tuners just want thier customers to leave happy!!

Last edited:
Kevo fair one i do keep stating my car made 215bhp, thats because i have a printout that says so. Whether its accurate or not i dont really care mate cos the car feels fast enough to me so i am happy. If i was pursueing every last bhp as you are then i would have saved my £1500 on the Coilovers and put it towards TBs/Turbo etc.

Maybe you should go to AmD and get dyno'd there? then you can have a print out that says 230bhp! :tongueout:

Last edited:
Kevo fair one i do keep stating my car made 215bhp, thats because i have a printout that says so. Whether its accurate or not i dont really care mate cos the car feels fast enough to me so i am happy. If i was pursueing every last bhp as you are then i would have saved my £1500 on the Coilovers and put it towards TBs/Turbo etc.

Maybe you should go to AmD and get dyno'd there? then you can have a print out that says 230bhp! :tongueout:

LOL, yeah, that would make it 230BHP then would it??? Nope!!!

If you dont want it against mine its fine.. you know the issues mine had with the cams, yours could be the same :wink:

LOL, yeah, that would make it 230BHP then would it??? Nope!!!

If you dont want it against mine its fine.. you know the issues mine had with the cams, yours could be the same :wink:

I think that the key words are:

...the car feels fast enough to me so i am happy...

:lol:

Save your money Ben, and stat revving it like you're supposed so and there will be no need for the mods. :-p

Just joking, NHF m8. :biggrin:

Similar Thread Suggestions