A Big Hello From North Yorkshire! !

Hi, my name is Jacob Armstrong, I'm 23 years old and live in a lovely little village called Ingleton in North Yorkshire!Yorkshire with my wife Emily. The perfect place to own and drive the ultimate driving machine! Never thought I'd own a French car.....especially after owning a BMW, however I can safely say that Nicole - (2007 Renault Clio R27 F1) is the best car I've ever had!! Look forward to getting to know y'all!
DSC_1486.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20150711-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20150711-WA0003.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Welcome along :smile: great to have another member from Yorkshire - it's getting quite a big region now for members!

Will be good to see you on Sunday if you can make it.

Cheers for the welcome! Yes I am very keen, so I have read the route but just to clarify your going to Hawes and through the buttertubs after ribblehead? If so I will meet up with you at ribblehead, what time do you think you will all be there? Ingleton is literally a 5 minute drive from ribblehead.

Cheers for the welcome! Yes I am very keen, so I have read the route but just to clarify your going to Hawes and through the buttertubs after ribblehead? If so I will meet up with you at ribblehead, what time do you think you will all be there? Ingleton is literally a 5 minute drive from ribblehead.
Between 12 and 1 am I right in saying [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION] ?

drop one of us your number and we can give you a bell perhaps??

Hello. I'm not too far from you and agree the roads are fab round there. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday if you can make it.

Yeah [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION] is spot on, we are hoping to be there between those times. Another member, smoggy mark, is also meeting us there. He will be in his M3 :smile: It will be great to see you there, if you can make it. As Chris says, drop one of us your number and we can keep you updated.

Welcome... from one newbie to another, we were born just a week apart! LOL.
Enjoy them wheels, hard to find this sort of performance & fun in other brands.
Keep the rubber side down, and warm greeting from South Africa Jacob :wink: