3M Carbon wrap...

I like it!!! :smile:

7wfy3ov1y60rcsqm41z.jpg

6xuz5hkv98yao1y64sx5.jpg

k2ozfa65kp9w4q56ziro.jpg

looks awesome that!!!!!!

any tips on how to remove them?? also centre console??? definately going to give this a go, luckily I worked in sign writing for about 2 years so should turn out really well !!!

will put pics up once its done!

Looks ace :smile:

Much better than the "carbon" pack in mine, which for the record does not resemble carbon in any way.

Looks the same as mine mate! It is really good stuff isn't it! I think that it makes a good change to the interior. One thing I have suggested before is to get a spray laquer to cover the strips with. It gives a gloss finish and makes it look even better.

KDL87 it is the simplest thing in the world to remove them - just pull! There are 2 clips on the right of the steering wheel, 1 on the left and 4 on the passenger side. Just start in one of the corners and work along. Refitting is just pushing them back on. The centre console is a little more difficult, the radio has to come out first. Then it is held on by 4 clips, the start button also has to be disconnected (if you have one) before it can be removed completely. Refitting I found quite difficult as the bottom goes into the cupholder part and kept popping out for me so took about 30mins to do. Hope that helps lol!

Lacquer over vinyl only makes it go blacker and looks no good whatsoever I am afraid peeps.

oh and BTW it is me who is hassling you over that carbon bonnet lol

If spray laquer doesn't work on the vinyl then the other option would be a clear gloss vinyl to layer over it. Never seen it done but don't see any reason why it wouldn't work

thanx!!! it works soooo easy! a little heat and it just folds into place!

would like to see the Renault carbon pack... :wink:

I dont have any picture of the Renault pack but IIRC it is essentially little, different colour triangles - it looks nice - but nothing like carbon fibre.

Laquered 3M vinyl is about as close as you will come to real CF without having you pockets cleaned out!

Can anyone tell me how much (size) Carbon vinyl is needed to do the center consol and the dash trim bits please.

Want to order some tonight but dont want to under order...

Thanks

There is a company near me that does 'dipping' looks like printed cf but it is lacquered I'll try and dig out a link