2nd service

Hi Guys

2nd service is due shortly. When I had my 1st service last year, I took it to my local Renault dealer without considering the price. The first service cost me £270. At the time I did not really know how much I was expecting it to be but I knew that main dealer service's are more expensive. Even so I felt it was still a bit pricey for a 1st service, so I called a different Renault dealer a little further away. I cant actually recall the price they quoted me but it was significantly different to the price I paid. Maybe £210?

My questions to you are, how much was your 2nd service? did you shop around at different renault garages? did you haggle with the price, if you did how much did you get off?

I was expecting to pay around the £220 mark. Mine is due soon, the car is telling me it wants one now. Goin to book it in for the begging of December. It has used some oil in the past 3 months, just checked the dipstick and it has moved half way down. My last Clio never used a drop! Always stayed in exactly the same place no matter what, for the whole 3 and a quarter years I had it. The servicing on that was always around the £200 mark.

I was expecting to pay around the £220 mark. Mine is due soon, the car is telling me it wants one now. Goin to book it in for the begging of December. It has used some oil in the past 3 months, just checked the dipstick and it has moved half way down. My last Clio never used a drop! Always stayed in exactly the same place no matter what, for the whole 3 and a quarter years I had it. The servicing on that was always around the £200 mark.
where you taking it arran??

I was just going to take it to Renault Wolves. It is definately going to Renault whilst still in warrenty. No questions asked! Lol! But has there been another dealer set up in Walker's place now? I took my 1.2 there for it's second year and they charged me £20 less than Renault Wolves quoted.

I was just going to take it to Renault Wolves. It is definately going to Renault whilst still in warrenty. No questions asked! Lol! But has there been another dealer set up in Walker's place now? I took my 1.2 there for it's second year and they charged me £20 less than Renault Wolves quoted.
yes mate up n running now seen a couple of 197s there

£270 for a first service! /gulp

I paid £130 for my first service and pulled some strings and got my second service for £116

Similar Thread Suggestions