225 45 17 wont fit ??

Hi got someone else to fit them and had no hassle with them on standard wheels .

Have you got any pictures with them fitted?
I have 10mm stub spacers on the rear and lowered on cook sport springs.
Rear 8j
Front 7.5j

No sure why the previous owner did this.

Pez

Rear 8j
Front 7.5j

Pez
No sorry it's parked up in garage. Mine isn't lowered but width wise they fit. Although I'm having to change offset on mine because they just touch the intercooler pipework but that doesn't apply to you

Reactions: RSPez
Rear 8j
Front 7.5j

Pez

225 width R1R's with 20mm spacers front and rear, cook sport springs
555.jpg

Reactions: papa
Have looked at this myself and ideally I would like to fit. 15mm spacer with a 225 tyre. I would like to run a 225 R888 on track which is wider than a normal road 225 tyre. Does anyone do a 15mm spacer. The other option is to just do as I done on my I press and order a set of Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 with the exact offset I want and do away with the spacers altogether.

Have looked at this myself and ideally I would like to fit. 15mm spacer with a 225 tyre. I would like to run a 225 R888 on track which is wider than a normal road 225 tyre. Does anyone do a 15mm spacer. The other option is to just do as I done on my I press and order a set of Team Dynamics Pro race 1.2 with the exact offset I want and do away with the spacers altogether.
Yep I’ve done this too, bought Laguna wheels to do away with spacers.
In theory tyre width won’t be an issue then