220T Trophy Devil-D

Ah ok, good to know. Bear in mind the B14's are the same stiffness front and rear, so as said will make the car more neutral. Are you definitely going for coilovers?
I'll do Spa in October then make a decision but 90% sold on the idea need more information iam a complete donkey on car set up.

I'll do Spa in October then make a decision but 90% sold on the idea need more information iam a complete donkey on car set up.

I fitted mine and adjusted them as low as they'll go... little bumpy on the road but excellent on track. They'll be getting raised a little in the next few weeks though.
Best to get them corner-weighted given how much you go on track.

What's the best buy for the money @Sean197

Depends what you're looking for tbh. I only have experience with the B14's on mine and I love them, but then I've never had anything else other than standard. H&R make coilovers which are slightly stiffer iirc, then you have KW V3 and Clubsports, and then the AST's, but they're big money. There are also the option of just springs, I think H&R and Grams make springs for the trophy.

What's the best buy for the money @Sean197

Get what you pay for at the end of the day mate. Given that you spend so much time at Spa, some properly adjustable coilovers would definitely be the way to go if you're ok with the outlay. Means you could have a road setting and a track optimised setting for Spa. Difference will be huge!

Get what you pay for at the end of the day mate. Given that you spend so much time at Spa, some properly adjustable coilovers would definitely be the way to go if you're ok with the outlay. Means you could have a road setting and a track optimised setting for Spa. Difference will be huge!
Need to do some homework Mes

Reactions: ///M
that waldow front splitter is 690 euro's (790 if you want it to be an adjustable splitter) and that rear spoiler is 1600 euro's. :shocked:in german ... http://www.autohaus-waldow.de/WPC-Clio.60199.html

kev, why would you want coilies when you can go through blanchimont at 120 on stock suspension? decent tyres and pads is all you need. your clio would look the business with coilovers, i'll grant you that.

Reactions: Sean197
that waldow front splitter is 690 euro's (790 if you want it to be an adjustable splitter) and that rear spoiler is 1600 euro's. :shocked:in german ... http://www.autohaus-waldow.de/WPC-Clio.60199.html

kev, why would you want coilies when you can go through blanchimont at 120 on stock suspension? decent tyres and pads is all you need. your clio would look the business with coilovers, i'll grant you that.
Iam having a mid clio crisis at 55 years old Peter

Reactions: Sean197