2014 Question of the year

Why on earth do females nag so much?

I have been thinking about it logically and all I can come up with is control. Is it really the end of the world if the dishes are left for 5 extra minutes?

I do admit that I can be bad sometimes, when the mrs nags I tend to tease her until she is about to explode and then I run away :tongueout:

But to keep my sanity while she is nagging at me my mind tends to go for a journey, is it my fault for being a guy who is just blinded by mans greatest weakness, the female? If a male friend nagged me I would argue back maybe even fight and then be friends again but with females ..... is it because we love them too much?

..... help me out here, lets here the opinions, we might actually finally get to understand womanbeings.

They're an enigma, wrapped in a mystery, rolled in a conundrum covered over with a body we can't help but be drawn to.

I've often reckoned that gay guys must get a much easier life. Sex on tap, no moaning, no 'time of the month', no mood swings and no need for a "handbag budget" from your monthly wages. However, who would do the cooking? And ALL forms of DIY would be "done next weekend" ad infinitum.

See, the one that bugs me is say you're watching TV and you've got your tea on a tray... You finish your tea, so you think ''I'll take the tray out at the adverts so I don't miss any of the program...'', to me that's perfectly acceptable. But to my Mum, that is some kind of signal that in her mind pops up as ''He's finished, why hasn't he taken the tray out? He's waiting for me to take the tray out!!! TAKE THE TRAY OUT!!! ERRR MA GHODDD TEH TRAYZ STILL IN TEH ROOMZ AND HE'S STOPPED TEH EATINGZ!!!'', oh yeah she f?cking loses it. My Dad does the same as me, he doesn't understand what her issue is either. If I take the tray out, put it away, put my bowl/plate in the sink etc., then who's going to wash it? I'm sure as f?ck not going to wash it, I've already missed some of my program by taking it out, I've not got time for doing the dishes.

Women. They're all broken in one way or another.

They're an enigma, wrapped in a mystery, rolled in a conundrum covered over with a body we can't help but be drawn to.

I've often reckoned that gay guys must get a much easier life. Sex on tap, no moaning, no 'time of the month', no mood swings and no need for a "handbag budget" from your monthly wages. However, who would do the cooking? And ALL forms of DIY would be "done next weekend" ad infinitum.

Actually I came across an article many moons ago about lesbian women who marry have the highest divorce rate in Holland. Imagine two nagging for the price of one .... is it any wonder.

No comment

I get nagged at for the exact same things, not clearing up straight away, not emptying the thing that catches the food in the sink, not wringing out the cloth after washing up, not recycling properly.

I do the cooking, I should not have to move a muscle after the tea is placed upon the plate or in to the bowl.

Women.

She doesnt nag, likes cars/bikes (wants an RB 200 after uni), will have a good job after uni and both our Dads have been close friends since 11. Winning :smile:

Why does she want a RB 200? She has a White 200 already doesn't she? and goes by the name of [MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION]