2014 Question of the year

Why does she want a RB 200? She has a White 200 already doesn't she? and goes by the name of @Stephen

Last time i checked steve didn't have long blonde hair, wasnt a size 10 wearing woman clothes and taking a 34FF Bra :wink:

Other than that, easily confused i guess

I've been with Diane 7 years and she as never and I mean never NAG me once

7 year itch coming up Kev, time to trade her in :wink:

been with my misses best part of 10 yrs now, and to be honest she is a diamond, I cant fault her atall.
but you hear of stories from other people of their relationships, and id want to sack her off if my misses were like that.

Why on earth do females nag so much?

I have been thinking about it logically and all I can come up with is control. Is it really the end of the world if the dishes are left for 5 extra minutes?

I do admit that I can be bad sometimes, when the mrs nags I tend to tease her until she is about to explode and then I run away :tongueout:

But to keep my sanity while she is nagging at me my mind tends to go for a journey, is it my fault for being a guy who is just blinded by mans greatest weakness, the female? If a male friend nagged me I would argue back maybe even fight and then be friends again but with females ..... is it because we love them too much?

..... help me out here, lets here the opinions, we might actually finally get to understand womanbeings.

Ha you could be my twin with that! Exactly the same for me. Then she says she hates nagging me!

I think it's all about control, even if you do something there will always be something else you have done wrong.

Same as [MENTION=4600]Stevoox[/MENTION], I've been with my girlfriend nearly 5 years now.. not bad considering I'm only 21 :smile:

Cant say I've had any nagging or anything either tbh.

Have you ever thought you may of chosen the wrong woman. Try another, one that fits your life style and understands you. So many people seem to chose the wrong women, when what you are seeking is a life partner, that is on the same wave length as you, let's you do as you want, when you want, has there own money. Goes where you want to go, when you want to go, cooks and washes, keeps a good home and does not NAG, see's you what you are really for and LOVES you for who you are, not what they want you to be. That way you will be both happy, but remember, it is a two horse race, so you have to be the same with her. They are out there, just you may not even see them.

Have you ever thought you may of chosen the wrong woman. Try another, one that fits your life style and understands you. So many people seem to chose the wrong women, when what you are seeking is a life partner, that is on the same wave length as you, let's you do as you want, when you want, has there own money. Goes where you want to go, when you want to go, cooks and washes, keeps a good home and does not NAG, see's you what you are really for and LOVES you for who you are, not what they want you to be. That way you will be both happy, but remember, it is a two horse race, so you have to be the same with her. They are out there, just you may not even see them.

I hope I didnt paint a picture where I dislike my partner. I love my darling wife and think she is the bees knees. We had a deal that when the little ones come then she concentrates on them and keeps the home and I bring home the bacon. Its a great deal for me as she is a great mom. Understandably she gets cross from time to time but nagging is a petty, irritating thing that seems many women engage in. I am simply trying to get to the bottom of it as it seems unnecessary, logically peaking.