2012 clio 3RS RB7 #166

Discussion in 'Projects/Progress Threads' started by peter, Mar 20, 2016.

1. peter

peter POTM Winner - February 2017 Gold Member

b e l g i u m
    RB7 #166
    no, don't think so. these were two V6's with french number plates. had a quick look at the RSR website and i don't see any exige V6's being offered for rental.

the list of cars they do offer is mental. they have an office at spa and every time i visit the place, it's hard not to stop and have a look. sadly, rental rates are out of reach for me. :smile:

///M likes this.

2. Pav

Pav Moderator

Manchester
    albi blue 197 with boost
    nice pics mate..glad you had a good time..any more pics from your meet??

3. peter

peter POTM Winner - February 2017 Gold Member

b e l g i u m
    RB7 #166
    cheers pav. got a couple more (sadly no on track photos. really don't understand, why these organisers don't think of employing a photog. surely a goldmine.). will post later.

///M likes this.
  4. ///M

///M Gold Member

R27, ///M CS, Exige V6
    They definitely had some. They were one of the first using them I think. Maybe they don't offer them anymore. The livery does look like one of theirs though.

Good vid on YouTube of Ron Simons (Mr RSR) taking a V6 Exige around Spa. Looks loads of fun!

peter likes this.
  5. Pav

Pav Moderator

Manchester
    albi blue 197 with boost
    exactly..having a photographer on site would be beneficial for all participants..

peter likes this.
  6. ///M

///M Gold Member

R27, ///M CS, Exige V6
    Stick the cost on the entry price for everyone. Split up like that you wouldn't even notice the extra and it would be SO worth it.

No brainer.

peter likes this.