200t Project Flame Scorpion Fitted **Zaush Vids P19**

cooking with heat now ill try to get hold of a go pro because the pops and bangs make me smile every time I'm in the car now :thumbsup:

Il let you know fella. As think the misses has something planned but you know what women are like at changing there mind

Right a bit of an update..

I have been running the cat back system now for 2 weeks and to be honest its spot on in RS mode you get lots of pops and bangs and sounds great but in normal mode just sounds like the standard system with a slightly better burble..

Yesterday I picked the car up after having the decat fitted and OOOO my days it sounds increadable in standard mode the system sounds alot louder and will pop and bang on over run... and then in RS mode it sounds epic poping and banging all over the place with a mean head turning rumble i cant stop smiling now when im out in at and suprisingly at 70 mph on the motorway it sounds fine no issues what so ever.

I will try to get some Video's up but it will be after the weekend now if your at FCS if your @ fcs see you there...

Also induction kit gets fitted tomorrow morning ready for FCS (cant wait lol):thumbup:

Good stuff Lee good to hear they have got you in for the induction kit more grunt to look forward to:thumbup1:

Yeah m8 base went to get powder coated yesterday then install of the first kit tomz very excited now that with Zaust will sound Epic :thumbup1:

look forward to seeing this setup

front end deffo needs a bit of noise to match the back end

Sweet work lee. Looking forward to seeing this set up when it's on hope it's that work of art like you said it was.

il dig out the gopro for friday lee

il attach it to the front of my splitter and follow you :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1