200t Project Flame Scorpion Fitted **Zaush Vids P19**

badbuzz2

Paid Member
So after 8 months of ownership on Friday my little 2012 Clio went :worried: So i could get an :st:worried:Ha Ha only joking)

IMG_0547_zps11b12f8c.gif

So long and short I wanted another meg Ihad no interest in the Clio as it was flappy paddle and the meg was the wayforward so on the phone to my local dealer and he managed to convince me tocome down and at least test drive the new Clio...

Well after test drive I fell in love what a motor i was wrong about the gearbox its great and I’m really impressed the interior is a really nice place tobe and with the addition of the Rlink system feels allot more grown up.
Handling even though it feels softer is impressive to say the least and then there’sthe power for a 1.6 its epic I have always wanted a turbo Clio and by far forme this is the best Renault sport i have owed to date.

Anyway enough of my waffle lol pics

Sorry Cr@py iphone pics

156cfc30-28f3-472e-bf4e-66738bb5b724_zps3018b435.gif

f0a573ca-21a8-494a-81f3-ea76e3bff691_zpsf6725702.gif

photo3_zpsb647492e.gif

photo4_zps30198087.gif

Thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Seems as if the boo hoo boys on the new Mk4 might need to re think if people keep buying them!

congrats on the new car mate

[MENTION=3344]badbuzz2[/MENTION] That wouldnt be a good idea, look what happened to you when you went and test drove one :smiley:

No probs mate, just give me a shout on here/Facebook/Website

ahh the numbers are increasing now

nice one buddy

the exhaust does get a bit loder with some miles on it. i cant wait for my supersprint system to arrive

also in race mode it wont think twice of wapping it down a couple of cogs at 6k rpm if you tell it too

Launch conrol will also fire you to 60 faster than the old car too

If you think about lowerring it please do not get the KW Clubsport kit. worst 2k ive ever spent

Good luck with the car mate

ahh the numbers are increasing now

nice one buddy

the exhaust does get a bit loder with some miles on it. i cant wait for my supersprint system to arrive

also in race mode it wont think twice of wapping it down a couple of cogs at 6k rpm if you tell it too

Launch conrol will also fire you to 60 faster than the old car too

If you think about lowerring it please do not get the KW Clubsport kit. worst 2k ive ever spent

Good luck with the car mate

Cheers Pal :thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1