200T owner from the Netherlands

Hi Folks!

After posting in the Suspension part on the forum, it was about time to introduce myself.

I'm Remco, 22 years old in a few days, and I'm driving a 200T. I've owned a Twingo 1.2 and a Twingo RS before, and decided it was time for something more controversial.

The 200T glacier white with cup and I've sprayed the Renault diamonds black, De-clioed the boot, lowered with H&R's and it's been remapped by Fastchip.

Since i'm not keen on the lowering, I'm looking to get a good set of coilovers. I was looking into the KW set, but after reading Ashton's experiences with them, i'm staying away from them! therefore I'm thinking of contacting AST to see if they need / want a development car..

Other than a good set of coilovers I would fancy:
a bigger intercooler (needed in order to get the extra ponies reliable on track) which I hope K-tec will release shortly,
a nice exhaust system for some more pops and bangs,
retrofit some recaro sportsters,
a cup spoiler.

exterior wise I'm thinking of doing something 'trophy' or 'R.26.R', as I like the red touches on a white car.

That's enough talking for now! I'll post some pictures tomorrow after I've taken some!

Cheers,

Remco

Welcome Remco,

The plans sound good and I like the sound of red touches. Abit like [MENTION=15230]skiba[/MENTION] 's GW 200.

Look forward to your updates :thumbsup:

Welcome Remco, sounds like a really nice motor. Hopefully you can post some pics. How do you find the Fastchip remap and what are the power figures? Looking for a remap myself when I finally get mine.

Welcome fella. Sweet ride
That is a good list of upgrades
i have a set of recaro Cs seats sitting in my house which I took out my old 200 with the intensional of fitting to the 200T

Welcome to the site

Hope you have better luck with AST

I would steer clear of the KW Clubsport kit. Not accurately described as the adjustable top mounts are completely useless

Not to mention the fact that KW accuse you of poor firting when they don't even listen to the problem

:worried:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Clio General Chat 0
Doga Kececioglu New Members 19
D New Members 15
Fly 7 Clio 200T Area 13
T Clio 200T Area 7