197: 200bhp isn't enough.....

That's why I sold my 200 for a astra vxr because there was no way you can tune the 200 plus I also wanted to keep the car for a while so when I get bored with it I can tune it.

But where do you stop 'tuning' it?

If you want to **** about with boost you by a Meggy. People forget that that Clio is in the class below, you know like the Honda Jazz, Fiesta things like that.

Its purposely pegged below the Megane. Do you think Renault think about people wanting to tune up there cars? No. Out the box they are sorted.

I had an R26 (after a 255 V6) and now have a 200.

Whilst turbo cars are exciting when they come on the boost, they do tend to give up towards the top end of the rev range and the throttle response is just not as good as N/A.

The clio is a great drive, the steering is fantastic, the brakes awesome.

Knowing the engine is almost untunable just makes me concentrate on the handling safe in the knowledge that my license will (probably) be safer too!

These are the last of the breed, we should appreciate them for what they are!

Power gets boring and mundane very quickly at this level. As soon as you've done some mods, you're used to the power within a month and looking for the next hit.

Great handling/balance never gets boring.

That's why I sold my 200 for a astra vxr because there was no way you can tune the 200 plus I also wanted to keep the car for a while so when I get bored with it I can tune it.

Astra Vxr are visciously fast when tuned up mate. No comparison and stage 3 will bring mega bhp. Plus part compatibility is great as you just take bits off the vxr8 :smile:

Power gets boring and mundane very quickly at this level. As soon as you've done some mods, you're used to the power within a month and looking for the next hit.

Great handling/balance never gets boring.

Fitted a supercharger to my BM, after a month felt 'normal'. Power can be like a crack habit and as expensive.......

Fitted a supercharger to my BM, after a month felt 'normal'. Power can be like a crack habit and as expensive.......

I've got a customer who has a huge car collection, his latest edition is a 458, and yes believe it or not "Its quick but not that quick" :001_rolleyes: