200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rs OMG!!!!

right this has just made my mind up on a 200!!!!!
OMG its pretty darn sweet, and tbh i like the front bumber in gloss black. think if i bought one it would be red tho. as i have only seen 1 red one... very rare.

and go for the same style as now... :smile:

3775449173_1f32b47d50.jpg

The above picture does look pretty good like! There is one exactly the same as that in Peterhead minus the roof scoop. Red would look brilliant though.

Can i ask a question onto why you put so many '!!!!' in your thread titles? :smile:

so you all look lol... bitta impact haha.

:smile:

i saw a red one on cliosport.net and it was a duff photo but the car looks insain in red.
dont know why any1 hasnt bought it in that colour...
i recon second hand value on red would stay high, as there are no second hand red for sale at all atm... white there are loads and they will drop quicker i think

so you all look lol... bitta impact haha.

:smile:

i saw a red one on cliosport.net and it was a duff photo but the car looks insain in red.
dont know why any1 hasnt bought it in that colour...
i recon second hand value on red would stay high, as there are no second hand red for sale at all atm... white there are loads and they will drop quicker i think

Theres quite a few red 200s on the official Renaultsport forums. ANd quite a few more reds have been ordered to.

If you want rare. Its gotta be Alien green :smiley:

I am growing to like them too now, I have never seen one in red though :worried:

its a cup car so will look sex but an equivalent 197 cup car would look better in my opinion. Slammed cambered and caged. Yum yum