200 owners glove box

Roy

clio197.net legend
Do you have the same glove box issue like the 197 had with it dropping on the one side????

Never noticed, never sat on that side of the car. Im sure there are lots of little things wrong with the clio's if you look for them, the French are not the best for built quality.
IMO buy German if you want the quality (which is what i would do if i had the money)

Never noticed, never sat on that side of the car. Im sure there are lots of little things wrong with the clio's if you look for them, the French are not the best for built quality.
IMO buy German if you want the quality (which is what i would do if i had the money)

the germans couldnt spell build quality. Maybe the Tiger tank was built to last but that hasnt carried across to modern cars now. Just as crap as every other manufacturer. Not what they used to be.

Lol don't you just love our Renaults at least everyone has or had the same problem just been out and had another look at mine and it does slightly fall to the left

Lol don't you just love our Renaults at least everyone has or had the same problem just been out and had another look at mine and it does slightly fall to the left

I tried to fix it on the 197 but it's just crap design and build quality - no adjustment.

i thought it was just the 197s that did this anyone know how to fix the problem its a pain the ass

as mentioned, I took a look and the hinge and fixing of the glove box is none adjustable... you could possibly bodge something but it'd mean taking the glove box hinge apart and packing it or something similar..

You would of thought they would of learned from previous cars? It's almost as if it needs a catch to pull it in closer, stupid Renault design!

its just like that, even for the megane the picture in the damn brochure had the glovebox lop sided!

i had a mk3 clio for 5+years, same lop sided glovebox, just wait until after a few years the whole glovebox lid starts dropping down when you go over speed bumps, such fun! eventually just left my lid open all the time

Similar Thread Suggestions