[200] Full LED Light Upgrade

How many 501 LED's am I going to need to change all of the lights except the sidelights?

I've also read a thread from a while back saying that not all of the Clio fitments are 501s.. is this still the case with the 200?

Lastly, any links to some tried and tested LEDs that last more than a few months?

I bought a full set...12 in total I think from AutoBulbs direct. I got 10 x white 501's and 2 x amber 501's for the side repeaters.

All the interior's are the same in my 200, bar the glove box and boot lights, which I haven't changed yet.

i brought 10 x the smaller cluster led 501 4 interior. 4 360 degree 5W leds 501 4 side lights 2 match me xenons and rear number plate. And brought 2 x led replacements 4 reverse lights. All xenon white.

Are the glove box and boot lights not 501 then Daz?

As for the number plate lights.. Where to they point? Will the spot (cluster) type ones be okay or will I need the 360 degree ones?

Number plate lights do not point directly at the numberplate, they point into a reflector so I think you'd be best getting 360 degree ones.

Also, check your numberplate bulbs as some cars have 501 bulbs and some have festoon bulbs

No I don't believe they are mate, the glove box definitely isn't but I never checked the boot one (will do at a later date)

The number plate ones do point 'sideways' so to speak, in the end I swapped mine for some that point down, which give a much better illumination of the plate.

So to summarise:

Interior: 10 x standard 501
Glove box: 1 x festoon
Boot: 1 x festoon
Number plate: 2 x 360 501