200 ff questions!

Aye, options and mileage bumps it, but you're not borrowing money for 4.9% anywhere else or getting a car this good for similar money - they're a gift!!

Lookers only advertise the Cup, the FF wasn't technically on that deal, but ask and you shall receive. As the GFV on the FF is higher, they come out at the same money, so by the time you've added aircon and your options the Cup actually works out dearer!!

yeah well i was gunna walk out of the dealer when they said that, cudnt keep my face straight but i wanted the car so bad i bought it cash lol

Buying a car outright is about the worse thing you can do Woody, unless you like burning money. :wink: Wait........oh yeh, i just thought about the mods and the work you are currently undertaking on the Clio. And clearly you arent right in the head anyway! :smiley:

Yeh I think the 4.9 pcp is smashing at the moment but as with anything I didn't want to rush into it and the guy yday was foaming at the mouth trying to get me to put the depo down. Not professional whatsoever in my opinion. I've got a bit more about myself to be tripping over myself to order. So....i'll play the field this week and see what happens

lmao deako, nah not right in the head lol. definately wasnt going to give my money to a finance company to spend. probably gunna keep the clio for a looooonnnnnnngggggggg time lol

money is just money, i could drop down dead tomorrow so my theory in life is to live it while i can. + i wouldnt want the fiancee to pick up a hefty bill for all my spending lol

For clarity's sake, you can only get the recaros in black and yello right???

this is throwing me.... (from renaultsport.co.uk)....

Renaultsport cloth upholstery in black and yellow (if equipped with Renault i.d. 'Yellow Fascia' - Interior Pack) P P
Renaultsport Recaro front seats (does not include anti-submarining airbags or front passenger airbag deactivation) o/P o/P

that basically lists the recaros with black and yellow then just the recaros in the seating option

I think I've settled on my spec now and...

This is what I'll be ordering this week

Renaultsport Clio 200 (full fat)

Ultra red

Door mirrors - electric, heated and folding, with temerature sensor and driver's blind spot eliminating mirror

Alloys - 17" Renault i.d. 'Raider'

Fixed comering lights with black surrounds

Spoiler - rear 'GT'

Door mirrors - electric, heated and folding, with temerature sensor and driver's blind spot eliminating mirror

Cup Chassis (includes 17" 5 spoke Renaultsport anthracite wheels and red brake callipers)

Renault i.d. 'Carbon Trim' - Renaultsport Recaro Interior Pack (including carbon centre console with carbon
dashboard inserts)

Renaultsport Monitor Pack**** - Renaultsport monitor, 4 x 20W RDS radio CD MP3 reader and Bluetooth hands free system with fingertip remote controls, 4 speakers and multi-functional TunePoint

Sounds really nice mate! The RS monitor is a great toy and something I would love in my car!

Not a big fan of the carbon trim that they offer - it just looks like little triangles painted on, nothing like the real thing. I wrapped my dash inserts with the 3M vinyl and it is more of a realistic carbon finish. Alternatively buy Jases real carbon parts in the 'For Sale' section...

I think Woody has already made a similar point but if you want the 197 style recaros (i.e. not yellow) mine are pretty new with no signs of wear and I would love to swap for the yellow ones. Just a thought :wink: