Recaros with carbon dash
cup chassis
Cornering lights
Electric heated mirrors
RS monitor
Gt spoiler

I think that's about it?

A few questions...

1. Do the recaros ONLY come in black any yellow?? If so that sucks, especially on a red car!

2. Does 249/mnth on a 24 month pcp deal sound about right with a 2k deposit?

Cheers guys

Yeh I'll be going for the black speed lines. Although to be fair, I'll probably replace those straight away with either speed line turinis or team dynamics pro race 1.2s

Nice spec and quite similar to what I was considering, seems to be one offering for the Recaro seat trim.

£250pcm is not a lot of money full stop for a brand new fun hot hatch, are you happy with that figure? That's the main thing...

Personally though at the moment I'd look more towards the 0% offer on straight repayments, but that's also because I'm not a huge fan of PCP in general.

I did think that 250 was pretty good but vie not bought a car under 20k for a while so I wondered if a few might spit out their chips when I mentioned 250/mnth for a Clio.

N.Manchester; North-West massive forming here! :wink:

Make sure you check out brokers first like Broadspeed, Drive the Deal, etc. to ensure you can get the best price, even if you don't buy through them ultimately it'll give you a great tool to barter with even if you buy from a main dealer.

I found Arnold Clarke (Warrington) to be very competitive locally.

If you've no p/x you are laughing when it comes to getting a good deal.

black alloys on that baby... cant go wrong for £180 for 4 wheels! (dont forget to ask for a spare at no extra cost)

Sure there's a spare wheel option for the RS Clio? I could be wrong, but I thought the reason there wasn't one was the same as the Clio II, namely that it's not on there because the exhaust occupies the space where the spare would usually reside. Have you got the option code?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like the yellow recaros, like me, get some leather and alcantara ones for a little more from capital seating. I'm just saving up for mine

Try Lookers J, in particular a chap called Daniel Ward at Macclesfield.

I got my FF for £1k down and a fraction more than what you've been quoted per month for pretty much the same spec. What's the GFV?

Oh, if you don't like the seats, there's been someone selling the 197's covers on here very reasonably which are black and grey.

Where you planning on ordering from?

Not sure yet. I went to altrincham Renault yday and was less than impressed to be honest. Being 22 doesn't help I guess. It was almost as if they were expecting me to fall at their feet to buy a 200 off them. Not going to happen

N.Manchester; North-West massive forming here! :wink:

Make sure you check out brokers first like Broadspeed, Drive the Deal, etc. to ensure you can get the best price, even if you don't buy through them ultimately it'll give you a great tool to barter with even if you buy from a main dealer.

I found Arnold Clarke (Warrington) to be very competitive locally.

If you've no p/x you are laughing when it comes to getting a good deal.

Sure there's a spare wheel option for the RS Clio? I could be wrong, but I thought the reason there wasn't one was the same as the Clio II, namely that it's not on there because the exhaust occupies the space where the spare would usually reside. Have you got the option code?

I'll try warrington mate. Cheers.

If you don't like the yellow recaros, like me, get some leather and alcantara ones for a little more from capital seating. I'm just saving up for mine

I might spec them from factory,live with them for a bit, then if they bother me enough I'll trim them. I have an account with Capitol which helps too if I go down that's route

Try Lookers J, in particular a chap called Daniel Ward at Macclesfield.

I got my FF for £1k down and a fraction more than what you've been quoted per month for pretty much the same spec. What's the GFV?

Oh, if you don't like the seats, there's been someone selling the 197's covers on here very reasonably which are black and grey.

Sounds promising mike. Did I read somewhere you came from the vag scene into your Clio? You got it yet?

What spec ha your Clio got?

Cheers for the help mate

Danza ring a bell?? Shhhhhh :wink:

Yeah, it's the track tool now the Golf is back on normal duties waiting to be exchanged for the Porsche. Not really mentioned it in VAG world until I get it in a few days.

FF white
Cup Chassis
Monitor
Recaros
Speedlines

Not really arsed about much else, it's not for looks, it's for doing what they do best - getting hammered!!

Last edited:
I'm the same mate!! Haha! That's really weird!!

I phoned top cat for your number yesterday. I was going to call you but thought it was a bit random!!

I would definatly shop around, you can contact local dealers via the renault sport forum if you havn't already done so, saves going into every one.

I'm the same mate!! Haha! That's really weird!!

I phoned top cat for your number yesterday. I was going to call you but thought it was a bit random!!

Nah, you're all right, should have called - seems a lot of the deals are drying up, so just negotiate hard and you'll get something similar I'm sure.

It was off that back of the 199/month that lookers were doing.

I'll have a shop around :wink: i'll give you a bell maybe and fill you in. Oo er mr danza!

i wudda bought mine on finance at 199 a month thats a cracking deal. they gave me a quote of nearly 400 for a full fat 197 every option.