200 diffuser 'funnels'

Howdy

Does anyone know where the **** i can get some of these from? Any body know the part numbers? Looking on Renaults part system they are included with the diffuser and have no separate part number? However i need a pair of them really :worried:

Anyone help?

Cheers

The rear diffuser on the 200 is one single part. That includes the 'funnels', the exhaust holes and if memory serves me correct the bit the number plate attaches to. Basically everything that's gloss black is one single part.

Short of buying a full 200 diffuser and cutting it up I doubt you'll get the parts you want.

You can get them seperate, they are around £58 each. give me a few hours, as I'm out, and I'll get you a part number

fantastic! That would be a massive help, even if they are $$$$!

Cheers mate

ah ha, after googling the **** out of the interwebz

diffuser_zps62276465.png

item 15, is it that number?

Last edited:
do they come loose or corrode away? or are you all swapping your ph1 diffusors for some 3rd party remoulded ph2 diffusors which come without those funnels?

do they come loose or corrode away? or are you all swapping your ph1 diffusors for some 3rd party remoulded ph2 diffusors which come without those funnels?

Ive managed to source a new 200 diffuser (needed because I've fitted an akrapovic to my 197) but for some reason it came without these funnels. With the help from here I've got them on order now :smile:

cheers

Ive managed to source a new 200 diffuser (needed because I've fitted an akrapovic to my 197) but for some reason it came without these funnels. With the help from here I've got them on order now :smile:

cheers

How much were they Gaz?