2 Piece disc's

Right guys and girls ,we know of the godspeed and performance frication disc's which isn't much choice.

Ive been in contact with a company regarding making some 2 piece disc's. Either standard size or a bigger disc and a spacer kit to move the calliper. Ive asked / pushed for the bigger disc.

So seen as got some spare disc's laying round been down today and dropped them off with them so can have a measure up and see what they can come up, design and price's etc

Company in question is Reyland motorsport which are a very highly respected tuner mainly in ford world. They been doing there own disc's and big brake kits for quite awhile now.

links ... http://www.reyland.co.uk/brakes/
http://www.reyland.co.uk/custom-brake-kits/

Sort thing we can accept if goes ahead...

focusmk1.jpg

These will be a lot better over a solid disc mainly on track.

Looking at there price's , finger's crossed they might beable to come up with big disc kit at a very competitive price , we shall see :thumbsup:

I will keep all updated of what happen's and what's said :smile:

Ktecs 2 piece disc setup is a viable alternative, standard sizing but indestructible. Reylands make fantastic quality brakes but I'd be surprised if you could get a competitive price over what already avaliable.

Godspeeds currently selling their 330mm kit for £499 including vat, how much cheaper do you want it lol!?

might not be cheaper. if come's in around same price. just another option for people to go for?

And godspeed's are on offer atm aint they? that's reason at that price. usually if on offer cus they aren't selling and is there a reason why aint selling? who knows

Let's just see what said/happens. Nothing may come of it. shall see

Last edited:
Is anyone running the Godspeeds on here?

Looking for some general feedback before I commit.

Yes but aren't they introudction offers mostly on newproducts?

Look aint done this so we all get mega cheaper brake disc's

Thought be helpful / useful if we had another option to choice from which maybe be a better quaility than some on offer already. Its always good to have another option

Nothing may come of it like said before. Up to them if want start making them.

Does sound like a good idea, even I they are the same money as the godspeeds at least it's a brand most people would have heard of. Looking forward to the outcome on this as was looking at the godspeeds my self.

Dan

Massive brakes FTW!

Nothing makes me cringe more than seeing a decked car with huge wheels with tiny brakes

Standard size wheels with big brakes are the way forward :smile:

be interesting to see what options they come up with and what sort of price structure :smile: