330mm or 2 piece?

Haven't been on in a while because if working hard at work.

My question and I'm sorry if it has already been covered. Couldn't find anything.
Was going to upgrade my brakes and was wondering peoples thoughts.
First option.
cazan racing 330mm discs with ds2500 pads.
Second option.
AP racing two piece discs with ds2500 pads. Now this set up would be around £100 cheaper.
going to be used for road and track days.

Any thoughts welcome!

To be honest, they're pretty much all the sameness? Don't forget Godspeed as well?

I personally would go with Cazan. If anything, the service will be better and a lot more personal. And should (Not that you will) you have any issues, you know where to come. It's easy.

Plus those J Hooks look lovely.

To be honest, they're pretty much all the sameness? Don't forget Godspeed as well?

I personally would go with Cazan. If anything, the service will be better and a lot more personal. And should (Not that you will) you have any issues, you know where to come. It's easy.

Plus those J Hooks look lovely.

Thank you Pete :thumbsup:

I think as it's not a huge amount if difference in price I think the Cazan is a good option for what you get. The bells are AP racing aren't they [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] ? More for your money with Cazan as all the brackets ect are included not just the discs.

Oh an they look awesome!

You want the big ones lol.

Seriously though, they make a massive difference on track.

Mine (The Performance Friction 330mm ones) took a non-stop hammering for an hour and a half of constant abuse on Knockhill and didn't fade or decrease in performance. Also, at How fast last year, you could clearly see the cars running the big setups were "raping" the upgraded discs Clios in terms of braking performance.

You want the big ones lol.

Seriously though, they make a massive difference on track.

Mine (The Performance Friction 330mm ones) took a non-stop hammering for an hour and a half of constant abuse on Knockhill and didn't fade or decrease in performance. Also, at How fast last year, you could clearly see the cars running the big setups were "raping" the upgraded discs Clios in terms of braking performance.

and I know I keep saying it but I got a very decent time and I was standard all round :smile:

New setup this year not a big brake setup but should be able to give some of the quickest from last year a good run for their money!