2 GW's

Great pictures guys! I really need some ultra's in my life...quite desperately.

Just a question guys. How would you compare the cars? Both are running similar power (200bhp) but henderson's is on cams while yours Mark has a strong engine. Any feedback appreciated. Cheers

cheers Yiannis stick some ultra's on your Xmas list you never no!

Theres more or less the same maybe henderson has a tad more top end with the cams.

Some cracking photos there, get some ready for the next round of POTM. :wink:
cheers willis will do
Looking good mark nice pics
thanks justin
i haven't driven marks since its been mapped mate but as mine had the Y pipe mapped in just before him at RS Tuning we got a good chance to compare graphs and they where very very similar,think the only real difference was that my peak power was about 500rpm higher than marks,so basically i'd say they are very similar to drive,if you wanted to have a go of either one though i'd go for mine as he listens to bonny tyler...

Bonny tyler!classic!:thumbup:

i haven't driven marks since its been mapped mate but as mine had the Y pipe mapped in just before him at RS Tuning we got a good chance to compare graphs and they where very very similar,think the only real difference was that my peak power was about 500rpm higher than marks,so basically i'd say they are very similar to drive,if you wanted to have a go of either one though i'd go for mine as he listens to bonny tyler...

Bonny tyler!classic!:thumbup:

Cheers guys, it really sucks that some of us have to spend so much money to get the car where it should have been in the first place.

And Mark....bonny tyler mate? really???

Cheers guys, it really sucks that some of us have to spend so much money to get the car where it should have been in the first place.

And Mark....bonny tyler mate? really???

well mate think i was lucky to have a strong puller it feels just right now.

Yes carnt beat Bonny tyler:wink: