197cup 28.08.10

they look the nuts are they same as what ben r1 bought for his? is so make sure they fit your collies as ben couldnt fit them to his ones

You should get Kenny Brown to do a setup for you, hes the dogs. Based out of Hillington Industrial Estate so not too far away.

Oh yes - this isn't your slam it and have a few dials to play with stuff, it's all custom valves/springs etc etc. Very trick.

Are you going as far as having the rack and subframe spacers to raise them to not bugger the rollcentre? Depends how low you go, I guess. Can you go for the bigger rear ARB now you're running camber too?

Sorry for all the questions, I just like a well built track car!

You should get Kenny Brown to do a setup for you, hes the dogs. Based out of Hillington Industrial Estate so not too far away.

I'm taking it to where a couple guys I know get their track Evo's set-up.

What suspension is this mark.?

AST Sportline II

Oh yes - this isn't your slam it and have a few dials to play with stuff, it's all custom valves/springs etc etc. Very trick.

Are you going as far as having the rack and subframe spacers to raise them to not bugger the rollcentre? Depends how low you go, I guess. Can you go for the bigger rear ARB now you're running camber too?

Sorry for all the questions, I just like a well built track car!

If I need spacers to stop bump steer I'll get them but I'm going to see how it copes without them first. I may need a thicker front ARB though.

I'm not going to be using camber shims on rear whilst its still my main car, I don't want to be going through road tyres every other month.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
knuckles Spotted 1
evilerik Clio General Chat 1
D Spotted 1
Roy General Chat 4
voinea New Members 25