197 FF - Glacier White

Hi all,

Some shots of our Glacier White 197 Full Fat, big spec including Recaros, Xenons, Cup Chassis/Suspension, Climate, Speedlines and more.

img5762i.jpg

img5745r.jpg

img5706o.jpg

img5712n.jpg

img5780f.jpg

img5752x.jpg

white with black alloys looks the business :thumbup:

White was on my shopping list of colours to go for when I was looking to buy but seems very rare colour as only found 1, but that was over 100 miles away from me

Looks good but needs a cup spoiler.

Also not keen on the whiter vents in on the sides but each to their own.

Thanks guys. Yeh, the pea shooters came with the car :smile: would like a Milltek or possibly a 200 diffuser just to beef up the back end. Failing that I will probably just take them off eventually.

The side vents are in fact silver, looks quite good against the white and matches the door handles and mirrors.

It has my seal of approval- however as said get rid of those exhaust trims

quite possibly the worst mod ever on the 197 -

S

Good to see you finally got one Mike (it's Gregg from Livit X by the way). How you finding it so far?

I'll be about at Trax so I'll try to find you and say hi at some point :smile:.

I actually like the exhaust trims (I have them on mine lol).

Car looks nice, good spec too! You don't see all that many white cars with a spec list like that...

I actually like the exhaust trims (I have them on mine lol).

Car looks nice, good spec too! You don't see all that many white cars with a spec list like that...

Cheers. Searched long and hard for a big spec :smile:

Theres seems to be some really mixed opinions on the tailpipe trims, I personally thought they looked a little on the small side, especially when I parked up next to a 200! However as with anything in life its all down to personal opinion :smile:

Looking at your signature, looks like you have a good spec too!

Cheers. Searched long and hard for a big spec :smile:

Theres seems to be some really mixed opinions on the tailpipe trims, I personally thought they looked a little on the small side, especially when I parked up next to a 200! However as with anything in life its all down to personal opinion :smile:

Looking at your signature, looks like you have a good spec too!

Yeah mate very similar, C/C, Xenon, Cup Pack, Recaros. It's the reason I went for this one, as I did want LY but this came up very close, the dealership had no idea about its spec so I got it for a good price... besides I've grown to like the stealth look :thumbup1: