197 cup

Just found a rather sexy 197 in racing blue, recaro's, cup pack, the works! Priced up at 10,500... Millage isn't to bad, 57plate
What do ya think?? When the garage gets the info up ill post the url so u guys can have a look

Cheers paul

you can have mine for £8750,

08 plate 20,000 just over now,

i dont think you will find a better R/B 197 than this one.

Just found a rather sexy 197 in racing blue, recaro's, cup pack, the works! Priced up at 10,500... Millage isn't to bad, 57plate
What do ya think?? When the garage gets the info up ill post the url so u guys can have a look

Cheers paul

I think that if the mileage is low then its worth it, but only ifits ridiculously low like under 5k

Ifits more like 10-20k mileage then the price should be much lower, plus the 2008 models had different/better gear ratios...bring this kind of information up with the garage to knock the price down. Nice find though with the racing blue/recaros!

You pay a premium when buying off a garage forecourt though, and everyone on here saying its "overpriced" is comparing it to private sales.

Not everyone is in the situation where they can afford £9k on a car in cash, perhaps the OP is purchasing with finance hence a garage?