1/2 cage pics

Quick question, would the Caged bolt in cage that I bought fit into a non-sport?

Im assuming that they have the same mounts etc? Someone wants to buy my cage off me, so want to make sure it will fit before having to remove it from my car etc?

Cheers x

Not really. It's more of a case that I still haven't secured a job for when I finish uni next month, so I won't have the money for some track abuse over the summer, so if it can make someone else happy, then fair enough.
Could spend the returns on some h&r springs :wink:

Not really. It's more of a case that I still haven't secured a job for when I finish uni next month, so I won't have the money for some track abuse over the summer, so if it can make someone else happy, then fair enough.
Could spend the returns on some h&r springs :wink:

how much u looking for?

how much u looking for?

PM'd matey...

Im not in a massive hurry to sell. Id like to keep it tbh, just incase I can end up doing trackdays this year.
If someone offers the right price and really wants it though, then id be happy to sell. Might aswell be used by someone who will see the benefits of it :wink:

Ive got another one spare as well. Just waiting on 1 part from JCM that i havent received since March when i bought the cages. :worried:

Replied to your PM. Yes, fits all 3 door shells.