Yokohama AD08R

Would have been nice if they'd brought along the none r's for an on the day direct comparison. Lap times days apart isn't a very scientific way of measuring the improvement in compound.
I put on AD08's all round about six weeks ago. Cold weather means I haven't been able to get the full benefit of performance yet ( got a track day at blyton end of month) but the bigger rim protector has meant that despite two kerbings the fact there was no damage has been a unexpected bonus with these tyres.

Would have been nice if they'd brought along the none r's for an on the day direct comparison. Lap times days apart isn't a very scientific way of measuring the improvement in compound.
I put on AD08's all round about six weeks ago. Cold weather means I haven't been able to get the full benefit of performance yet ( got a track day at blyton end of month) but the bigger rim protector has meant that despite two kerbings the fact there was no damage has been a unexpected bonus with these tyres.

They did... :foxspeed:

"Straight off the bat Nob posted a 1″00″125, almost 1.5 seconds quicker than the previous attempt on the regular Neova AD08. Not a bad initial result…"

They did... :foxspeed:

"Straight off the bat Nob posted a 1″00″125, almost 1.5 seconds quicker than the previous attempt on the regular Neova AD08. Not a bad initial result…"

" In preparation for this event, Nob, HKS and Yokohama already met at Tsukuba back in February to put the older Neova AD08 to the test with the 86. After countless attempts, Nob was able to extract a 1’01.5″ lap, a baseline time that would be used as comparison for the day’s test."